Areas of practice:
Matrimonial and family law, including dissolution of marriage, division and distribution of marital estates, adoptions, guardianships, paternity matters, modifications, child custody, parenting time and support, prenuptial agreements; Litigation.
Christine Stolle is a Partner at Fillenwarth & Associates, concentrating her practice in matrimonial and family law and litigation. She received her law degree from Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, in 2002, graduating cum laude. She is a member of the Indianapolis, Indiana State and American Bar Associations and was admitted to the Indiana Bar and the U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana in 2002. Christine began her career and one of the top four law firms in Indianapolis, practicing both matrimonial/family law and business litigation, and joined Fillenwarth & Associates to specialize in matrimonial and family law issues. Christine’s knowledge and diverse skills enables her to responsively and effectively handle the variety of issues that arise in matrimonial and family law.
- Butler University, B.A., cum laude, 1999
- Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis, J.D., cum laude, 2002
- Dean’s List
- Indiana, 2002
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section & Litigation Section
Seminar Participation / Articles:
- Sterling Education Services, Recent Developments in Employment Law, 2002
- Completion of the ABA, Section of Family Law, Family Law Trial Advocacy Program (Houston, Texas)
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Women and the Law Division, Executive Committee member (2002-2006)
- Junior League of Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Protective Pro Bono Project volunteer